Rudy

I've had paver patios with landscape fabric under the base material before
but still had weeds growing through the paver joints. I am told that
sealing everything from the top will prevent the weeds. I'm interested in
hearing about experiences from those that have skipped the landscape

fabric
step.

Generally, with the below grade prep you ve done, you dont need fabric.
There arent any weeds likely to come from below. The odd windblown seed
will find its way between your pavers..when it sprouts, pull it out. Thats
the way ours went...no fabric..10 yrs, no problems