Nate Perkins

Richard Clements wrote in message ...
In choosing a elected official, my personal oppionion is to choose a
man/woman of character, are they telling me the same thing today, tomarrow,
next week, are they doing what they think is right or what the poles say is
right. For me that is far more important then what the position are I
didn't agree with what most of what Jessy Venturea stood for, but I
supported him because I knew exactly what he stood for, one of my favorate
sayings is "a devil you can trust is better then a saint you can't" Clinton
may not have inhaled but blew smoke for 8 years, Kerry changes positions in
the same speech, so who are you left with Bush or Nader, and honestly if
your undecided at this point Vote Nader, let him know somebody loves him it
would make is day!

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/edi...ng_flip_flops/

It's all in the advertising you believe.