Mike Patterson

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 03:24:04 GMT, "carlDOTwest"
wrote:

I just finished a scabbard for a very nice pattern welded sword made by
Dr. Jim Hrisoulas aka "Atar". It appears that there was just a tech of
moisture in the leather when I put the sword in it last night.

This is a scan of the worst of it:

http://h00050207be9f.ne.client2.attb.../RustSpots.jpg (119k)

The grey spots in the scan are slightly browner in real life.

Tips/hints on proper removal?

I'm s'posed to deliver it tomorrow (Wednesday). 8-o

If possible, you might ask the maker. He knows his steel better than
anyone else.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin