Jim Levie

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 03:24:04 +0000, carlDOTwest wrote:

I just finished a scabbard for a very nice pattern welded sword made by
Dr. Jim Hrisoulas aka "Atar". It appears that there was just a tech of
moisture in the leather when I put the sword in it last night.

Was this ordinary or oil cured leather? I seem to remember that only oil
cured lether should be used as knife scabbards or for any other use where
the leather will come in contact with metal.

--
The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed RedHat.