Steve

Default Is £25 cheap for a IR thermometer?

Kalico wrote:
I need to balance my CH systen and everyone on here has recommended using an
Infra Red thermometer rather than the cheap clip on types.

Then the other day I got a mailer from a firm offering them for £25, less
for quantity.

Is this reasonable? I thought they cost a good £35-40 at least.

Also, if it is cheap, are there any others would like to get a quantity
order together with me, preferably living in the north, so I can drop them
off with you.

Hi Rob,

I'll order one too. We're in North Manchester

Steve