IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:40:49 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:58:59 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

I wanted to make the point because there are direct heatbanks on

the
market and it is not always immediately obvious that they are

not
suitable for pressurised primary operation.

They are suitable.

From the DPS site:

"GX units are only suitable for a vented boiler / heating systems

with
a Feed & Expansion Tank."

You were on about the whole cylinder and primary circuit being

pressurised.

Exactly, and this one is not suitable for that.

So?

So the point is that there are some heatbanks that are not suitable
for pressurised operation. That was all.

If it is designed to be pressurised then it is suitable.

I have never ever said that I have a heatbank.

You did.

This does not,
however mean that I haven't studied how they work (in detail) and
haven't considered using one.

When you made your so called informed decision you didn't know enough.

Imagine your post on ripped paper and written in crayon and the scene is
set.