Chris J Dixon

Default Halogen lamp wiring

I now have the sealed LV down lighters (6 off) , 20W dichroic
bulbs and electronic transformers (2 off) to install eventually
in the bathroom ceiling.

I plan to use ceramic plant pots as suggested elsewhere to cover
the lamps and mount the transformers somewhere above the eventual
level of the loft insulation (which may require the odd bit of
timber to support them)

What type of high temperature cabling should I use to connect the
lamps to the transformers? The stockist seemed particularly
lacking in sensible suggestions, apparently he uses speaker
cable.

What are the earthing/bonding requirements?

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.