Lurch

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:38:30 GMT, "John Smith"
strung together this:

Thanks Lurch, so if I am reading you right you are of the thought that if I
can get the nuts undone I should be able to pop along to Homebase, B&Q,
whoever, buy a standard set of UK taps and simply screw them back in?

Yes, but now I see you are worried about getting the nuts undone, but
if you can't you won't be gaining anything by having to take bits of
pipe out etc... as the nuts have to come off before you can get the
taps out IYSWIM. Perseverance is all you need, and possibly a basin
wrench and a good pair of grips!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd