Charles Spitzer

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
My wife wants a stainless steel backsplash. I think it would look too
commercial. You know, the Greasy Spoon where they grille right behind the

lunch
counter.
Also she wants a stainless steel counter top. I never heard of such an

animal
and if there was one, I'd think that in no time at all, it would be

scratched,
dented, scraped and god knows what else.
Any opinions on these ideas?

this is actually one of the in looks recently. will you like it in 5-10
years though?

do you have s.s. appliances? if so, how do you like cleaning them? think of
doing a lot more of it. yes, it scratches. it probably won't dent if the
backing is done properly.