Jonathan Britten

Hi,

Thanks for this.

When you say "for the delivery" are you referring to the delivery of the
shock. As I stated the shock is to be delivered through my finger so my
hands will be completely empty ie. no wires up my sleeve. I was hoping to
attach the unit to another part of my body.

Jonathan

"loedown" wrote in message
Hi All,
Being in a rather jovial sense, I would recommend a couple of
Tesla coils, a connection to the national grid and a very well insulated
electrode.

Jokes aside, a simple 555 circuit driving a small transformer with a

driver
transistor should be suitable, but keep in mind that you may cause someone
enough of a fright as to send them into cardiac arrest, not really good

for
public liability. As for the delivery, some insulated fine wire would be

ok,
something like mod wire or the like with an insulated backing will

suffice.

Paul