DaddyMonkey

True... I am an idiot. LOL

If I had only known before-hand of the charges, it would have put a fire
under my A$$, and got me moving quicker. The weather hasn't been his
fault, nor mine.

A bill of almost $600 (for out of nowhere) seems like a
slap-in-the-face. But, like I said before, I'm an old country boy... and
fair is fair in my book.

Life can throw ya some curve-balls. Things seem to come from out of
nowhere. (remember Sept.11)

My wife of 27+ years is still the prettiest girl I've met! The
2-point-3 kids have new shoes/clothes and are back in school, and we are
all healthy and happy...

When I look at the "big picture" , and how much God has truly blessed
me, and the "curve-balls" that can come within life... I guess I
have been lucky--- so far.

A 600 dollar "curve-ball" seems small when I look at the big picture.

My best wishes to all that replied,
David