Stephen Gower

Mike Mitchell wrote:

I think this kind of thing constitutes fraud, certainly morally
anyway. Last night's Location Location Location with the delectable
Kirstie Alsop was for a property in the borders, and every property
shown had an expected achievable price way over the Offers Over price.

Watching this last night, my wife and I decided that a simple tax,
on the difference between the Offers Over price and the final
selling price, charged to the vendor, would encourage them to come
up with a realistic Offers Over price in the first place.
--
Selah