Peter Parry

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:38:24 +0100, tony sayer
wrote:

In article , Peter Parry
writes

Well from the way you put it these are falling to bits as soon as anyone
looks at them, which isn't true.

It is in my case - maybe they know I don't like them.

If any installers have difficulty
terminating the F plug then perhaps they should be *terminated* from the
job....

Well I can certainly think of some who that would be appropriate for
- especially the person around here who crimps them with his teeth
and uses sticky tape to hold them in place.

OK then. An N type will cost a few quid now can you really see domestic
grade manufacturers using them?.

I would have considered BNC or TNC to be a more appropriate
alternative.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/