xenelk

Andy Hall wrote:
On 30 Aug 2004 12:01:35 -0700, (David
McMillan) wrote:

Thanks Andy

Just one point on choice of material. I used mortar quite
successfully. I believe that at least one person here has used
silicone sealer. If you do use it, you will need a lot of tubes and
very good ventilation or you will gas yourself with acetic acid
vapour. I believe that the final result was successful though.

I think if you used enough silicone sanitary sealant to do this job, the
whole room would be smelling vinegary for weeks! And it would be an
extremely unpleasant place to be while the stuff was curing!