~^Johnny^~

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 01:33:04 -0500, "TURTLE" wrote:

"Haynes" wrote in message
I have outgrown my 8X cotton T-shirts. What is the best use I can do with
these?

This is Turtle.

If they are cotton like you say. you can use them as rags to clean furniture,
cars, eye glasses, and Fine Glass ware and not scratch the finish at all. Auto
paint body shops pay about a 3 foot X 3 foot box of them to wipe down cars with
at about $38.00 a box and non cotton rags are not wanted because they scratch
the finish.

TURTLE

This is Johnny Bond.

KIDDING
Flounder with Mr. Milligan, and the rest of his cronies.
/KIDDING

Good to hear from you!
Please give my best regards to Mr. Pine.

TIA.

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

~~~~~~~~
The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining
- JFK
~~~~~~~~