JURB6006

Tell ya what, you almost just got unbelievably lucky. I believed you might've
meant VTX1000, as I'm unaware of the existence of a VXT100. I own both VTX1000
and a VTX1100. The VTX1000 was one room away and not hooked up (KX2501 is down
). I don't see any R358, I just popped the cover off and looked.

I would've like to start the post "you just got unbelievably lucky" but you
probably have an 1100, or even a 100, the existence of which I am unaware. If
it is an 110 get back here and let me know and I'll dig it up and pop the top.
Actually I have one without the top on, see it was an illegal cable box until
it was in a house fire (I got like $500 for it from the insurance).

Do clear this up, if it's an 1100 I'll dig the thing up and look see. If it is
indeed a 100, sorry for wasting your time. In fact if you want to buy the 1100,
it'll just be a nominal "handling/packing" charge. I can't really charge you
for the unit itself because the insurance has paid it off. I also have an
undamaged one, and and MLV1100 (?), the stereo decoder that would work on
either.

JURB