Andy Hall

Default Pipe Bending

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:13:58 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On 20 Jan 2004 10:26:53 -0800, (TOGGY) wrote:

The pipe bender was my late father in laws. the make is rigid and is
in good nick, dont know how old it is but doesnt appear much more
than a year or so old, looking at its condition probably not even
that.

Is it possible that this originated from the U.S.? Ridgid is a
brand sold by Home Depot.

If so, I wonder if it is an imperial size and the problem is that it
simply is the wrong size for 15mm tube.

I have a Rigid bender. Rigid have been selling in the UK as long as I can
remember.

Maybe a different company. It was just a thought.

---

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl