Joey

106 lookslike a ravioli cutting cutter. Lay sheet of paste out ... put the
fillings down .. put top sheet of pasta on top then cut squares out with
tool

"R.H." wrote in message
om...
I posted a few more photos this morning:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Over the weekend I bought small piece of metal with some holes in it
at the flea market and I'm not sure if it was made for a reason or if
someone was just practicing with their drill. The guy who sold it to
me said that he got it from a machinist. The block is 1.75"l x
1.125"w x .625"h and the holes are .25" deep. There is a photo of it
at this link:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...tt65/block.jpg

Anyone know why this might have been made?

Rob