SteveB

"Bill Schnakenberg" wrote

Yep, but I didn't sign a contract with those guys. I signed with the big
name store. The big name store doesn't move out of the area, or go
bankrupt, or skip off with the company money. The big name store is
responsible for completion of the job.

All they are is a bigger turnip that you are trying to get blood out of.
You make it sound as if you can actually MAKE them do something. That has
not been my experience. And I have heard many stories, and read many
stories here of people who had negative experiences with the big name
stores.

So, either way, ya pays ya money and ya takes ya chances.

Steve