raden

In message , Graham Wilson
writes
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:42:38 +0100, wrote:

I've heard great things about Henry vacuum cleaners so I had a proper
look at one in John Lewis. They're certainly well made but the demo
machine was fitted with a paper bag. I was expecting a cloth bag or
even that you'd just tip out the dirt from the cylinder. Do you have
to use paper bags? I hate the damn things.

Avoid having to use bags and get a Dyson.

We have a Dyson and a Henry at work.

In the case of the Henry, the suction drops off very quickly after
changing the bag. The Dyson always seems to work at 100%.

You're a loony

--
geoff