Laurence Taylor

Default Sony Profeel Tuner VTX100, need component value

Could someone confirm for me the value of resistor R358 in this unit?

The value I have, 220 ohms, drops excessive voltage, causing
distortion in the audio stages (only 7 volts on the downstream end of
it). The current consumption of the stage seems about correct; I'm
wondering if it should be 22 ohms and someone has replaced it with the
wrong value at some time in the past.

Or unless the fault (top clipping) is known to be due to something
completely different!

--

rgds
LAurence

....From a lonely hillside, somewhere in Europe