Karen Story

The usual method is to get a couple of sheets of plywood and lay one
down, roll the machine along it, place the next one down and roll the
machine onto it, trot around and grab the first one and carry it round
front, etc.

Grant

BW wrote:

I finally got moved into my new house and the machines are nestled into the
garage. I have to move the lathe and bridgeport into the cellar. I have a
walk-in door to the basement but the problem is getting the stuff to the
door. There is about 40' of grass to move the stuff over. I moved the
bridgeport head and table on a skid by using rollers under it. It was quite
a job. I am leery of trying to move the base the same way. Any suggestions
on moving the base ? There is not enough room to get a large machine in to
carry it.

Thanks,

Bill W