xrongor

dont listen to the armchair coaches on this one. if the damage is enough to
fight for, call a lawyer.

randy

"Jeff Bello" wrote in message
om...
I have hired a painting contractor who in the process of painting has
damaged several areas in my home. The contractor has not addressed
these this damage and wants to deny that it was caused by them. The
project is almost 2/3 done and I have already paid half down. I don't
really feel comfortable letting the painters in my home at this point.
Is there any way I can terminate the contract and get my half down
back (as I said almost 2/3 has been done) or how do I get the
contractor to pay for the damage (small claims court)?