BW

Default moving bridgeport over soft ground

I finally got moved into my new house and the machines are nestled into the
garage. I have to move the lathe and bridgeport into the cellar. I have a
walk-in door to the basement but the problem is getting the stuff to the
door. There is about 40' of grass to move the stuff over. I moved the
bridgeport head and table on a skid by using rollers under it. It was quite
a job. I am leery of trying to move the base the same way. Any suggestions
on moving the base ? There is not enough room to get a large machine in to
carry it.

Thanks,

Bill W