Sunworshipper

Default Wedding Rings

Posting to the watch thread got me thinking. Might as well ask ya'll
cause the company we bought them from kind of dropped the ball.

My wife (under 40) has arthritis and had to have her ring cut off and
I never wear mine. So I was thinking that something could be made out
of both for her that she could wear , and with only one diamond.

I did a couple of pools for this one guy that is into gem cutting and
has a centrifugal ahhh "thing" for gold. That maybe a way to go , but
I need to know at least basically what I want before I look him up.

Without getting the original company to do it I'm lost on how to make
sure the weight and the same diamond come back... He's probably
trustworthy , but he may not want to do it or take forever and within
a month would be cool. She cried about it for days , but she can't
resize the thing all the time so can't have another wedding ring.