barry martin

SJF:

S S Not to be a smart-a$$ or anything, but could you share with us how
S you
S S did this? I, am I'm quite sure other readers, would apreciate a
S short
S S lesson on the pluses and minuses usage in search engines. Thanks!
S S
S S I Googled "ABP window" and got something that looks like what you
S wanted.
S Ah, just the usual words-in-quotes trick. Thanks!

S Barry, if, on the Google query line, you use the quotation marks like this,
S "ABP window" You will get hits that contain only the exact quoted phras

S in their text. If you enter the phrase without the quotation marks you wil

S get hits that contain the both -ABP- and -windows- even if the two groups
S are not contiguous. Tricky concepts but you get a feel for it as you
S continue to use google.

Just the simple quoted text string for the search criteria.

S http://www.google.com/help/basics.html
S This outlines basic procedures for using Google.

That's the one I need! Think I'll print it out and probably highlight
a few suggestions. Thanks!

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Bad fashion statements: A pierced tongue and dentures
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *