Tim

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:32:20 +0100, Tim S wrote:

Bah.

Just chipped the bottom of a mirror faced wardrobe door (with a big
heavy carpet shampooer) with the approx above dimensions.

Correction for the benfit of folks finding this on google...
There is such a thing as safety glass mirrors - but they're
not used for doors like this - too heavy apparantly.

I found a local glazier's workshop in Tonbridge and they said they could
only use 4mm glass for a full-mirrored wardrobe door due to weight.

The actual dimensions of the glass when I measured it properly were
2000x350 mm which they quoted at £41 + £10 to bond to door (inc removing
old glass).

Not bad.

Can't say I like the concept though - 4mm mirrored glass with kids around.
But I have to match what's there in this case.

Cheers

Timbo