Joel Corwith

wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:09:41 -0700, "M" mark@maxmachinedotcom wrote:

. He posts on a CNC group, but doesn't believe in CNC equipment....
really... I'm not making this up. Check his past rants on this subject.

You
will find it quite entertaining. Don't take him seriously... very few

do.

The crossposting happen normally only when one totally screwed
individual known as gummer crossposts, on Google I don't even see
where it's crossposted to. I do not subscribe to CNC groups, and will
not be seen there if you can convince gummer that his drivel should be
confined to the group he is posting from, not spread over and ****ting
up eight or ten groups.

It's not MY fault I crosspost it's someone ELSES fault.

I also sit and laugh when I read "how difficult 4140 is to work, how
difficult it is to get a finish on 1018" and other such bull****. All
the complaining means is the one complaining doesn't know how.

And I'm sure not going to help you either.

The worst part is they don't want to learn, either.

You punks.

I have no interest in adding thousands of dollars to the cost of doing
what my grandfather learned to do eighty years ago. I don't think
they had computers in the shops, and for some reason, the quality of
the work was still better than is done today.

And he's dead so why should the world change.

Joel. phx