Jonathan Britten

Default Electric Shock Device

Hi all,

I am a magician in need of some help.

I wish to make a device which I can carry, which could be used to deliver a
safe high-voltage/low-current electric shock from my finger when the device
is concealed elsewhere on my body. The shock needs to be sufficient to make
the subject jump (due to surprise, not muscle spasms!!) although the device
must be powered by batteries so it is completely portable

I am not sure exactly what type of circuit to search for on the internet,
can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also, when giving the shock, would I feel it too. This is not a problem but
I would like to know if there is any way to avoid this.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan