Chris Oates

Default henley block / fuse seal

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
. 1...
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:14:03 +0000, PoP wrote:

Doesn't it hurt every time?

No. I forgot one instruction from my last message. I triple-check
that the mains is off before I test the wire for live. I'm not
stupid

Nor me then. B-)

I tend to check the circuit I'm going to work on is live, volt stick
these days was a neon screwdriver, pull what I think is the relavant
fuse, check again, then start work gingerly checking with the fast
moving finger that the "live" wire really is dead. Possibly a few
times getting slower just in case the first time was to fast.

we make everyone carry these
http://tinyurl.com/38q5e
non contact !