Artemia Salina

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 04:57:17 +0000, Gunner wrote:

Ive not rebuilt the spindle of a KO Lee, but they are similar to that
of a B&S, and they can be easily rebuilt by the end user.

I wonder if you have the time to write up a description of rebuilding
a surface grinder's spindle, using the example of a Brown and Sharpe
machine. I've often heard that a used SG with a spindle that needs
rebuilding isn't worth purchasing because of the expense. If it's
really not that difficult to rebuild, a "How To" description of the
process could open up a new source for used surface grinders, and
I'm sure that many people would be grateful.

How's that for an imposition? :-)