sdalbert

If by any chance you're still trying to repair your Jensen XA2125, I have
one you can have. I'm tired of searching for repair information and/or
schematics, so if I can't fix mine, I might as well let someone else put
it to good use. Mine had water dripped onto the case, which inevitably
condensed inside on a few transistors, which obviously screwed it up. To
the best of my knowledge (without testing equipment), everything is ok and
functional beyond the transistors in the corner where power, ground, and
remote are. It played temporarily shortly after being damaged, but I've
sense disassembled it. I have no intention to check this forum again, so
if you (or anyone who reads this) still need it, send a noticable e-mail
to sdalbert%hotmail.com (%=@). The amp will further remain a doorstop.