Ken Davey

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:27:29 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:13:55 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:22:49 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

Sure- I'm all for it as long as the interests being financed by the
rightwing nutjobs also have to repay, with interest.

Gregm

Which begs the question..how come there are far more Millionaire
Democrats in Congress than Republican ones?

I believe that every single congresscritter in office is a
millionaire. Coincidence? sigh

Actually not true.

As I said..the majority of the millionares in Congress are Dems. If
they were so concerned about the little man, they would donate their
money to charity.

If poverty causes crime, maybe we should be doing more to make people
rich as a means of crime prevention?

BINGO!!!