Rumpty

http://routerbits.com/

--

Rumpty

"Mark & Shauna" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hello all,
Trying to locate a cutter that will edge/slot in a single pass. I have
found several T&G bits where the grooving cutter will actually mill the
entire edge (slot and the two remaining shoulders as well) however they
have a very shallow slot.
I am trying to mill a finished edge and as deep a slot possible on sawn
material 3/4" thick. My hopes were to avoid a second operation after
sawing (edge, then slot).
My hope was to track down a mandrel, two small straight cutters, and a
slotting cutter (all 1/4" thick) which I could stack to produce the
cutter I need. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark