Brian Lawson

Hey Craig,

Mine "meet" at the box the starter button and relay is in.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On 30 Aug 2004 09:15:40 -0700, (Craig Suslosky)
wrote:

I guess this post didnt go through the other day. I was curious how
you guys wired your mills. I have replaced the dry rotted wire coming
from the motor with rubber jacketed wire, and the wire coming from the
B`port gear box table feed, which runs up to the mill motor. My
question is : is there supposed to be a junction box mounted on the
mill where these wires meet and then go to the phase converter? How
did you run the wires so the turret will still rotate, or is that not
a concern? Do you guys rotate the turret at all? I dont want to wire
it then end up screwing myself by not being able to turn the turret.
Any help would be great,
Thanks again,
Craig