"Joel Corwith" wrote in message

Since it seems Dick isn't going away, a deja search found some info from
someone he ****ed off in the past:

"Richard A. Buege,
256 Robert St.
Burlington, WI 53105-2255
tel. 262-763-2237

variously known as Greybeard, Lennie the Lurker, rabue, Richard B, and
various other aliases"

It's pretty clear to see that he is in some desperate need of anger
management, but thus far is in denial. I've captured a sampling from over
the years, but it's just recently that he has really gone off the deep

end:

You've got to understand... Lennie is here strictly for the entertainment
value. He posts on a CNC group, but doesn't believe in CNC equipment....
really... I'm not making this up. Check his past rants on this subject. You
will find it quite entertaining. Don't take him seriously... very few do.

Mark