buck

Just picked up a dozen of Grizzly casters to be used in making a moving
plant stand..... Stand with dirt pots weight about 80 pounds and it rolls
like a dream on concrete. Only paid $0.95 each.... I would assume that four
of them would easily handle 300-400 pounds.

Here is where I bought them if interested..
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...503915-6982560
?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

-buck

"Wyatt Wright" wrote in message
om...
I need a mobile base for a bandsaw. I know that the Delta mobile
bases are great, but I will rarely move this thing and it kills be to
pay $60 for something that I can build well and cheaply out of scraps
- if I can get decent casters for a decent price.

Does anyone have experience with the line of casters that Grizzly
sells, cheap. I'm sure they are made in China and are marketed under
the Woodstock International name. They won't see much use and will be
vastly over-rated for the load they will carry.

I am considering two of these and two of the fixed type.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emnumber=H0672

Experiences, comments?

~ Wyatt