Fan

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:49:13 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

Our cat has made a second litter box of our spare bedroom, what can we

do
keep him from wanting to return to the room and urinating?

You have two choices.

1. Get used to it.
2. Lose the cat.

Once a cat starts doing that, there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Steve

Very poor, and incorrect advice. Almost all litterbox problems can be
solved, often with very little expense and time.

Is there a shelter by you with a cat behaviorilist? We have one who
does not charge anything and will discuss several things with the
person to get to the root of the problem.