Pat Barber

I think that's "too much candy for a nickle"...
I doubt you can find that much for a 3/4" surface.

These folks sell more than anybody and here are
their offering:

http://www.freudtools.com/woodworker...Cutting_2.html

Mark & Shauna wrote:

Hello all,
Trying to locate a cutter that will edge/slot in a single pass. I
have found several T&G bits where the grooving cutter will actually mill
the entire edge (slot and the two remaining shoulders as well) however
they have a very shallow slot.
I am trying to mill a finished edge and as deep a slot possible on
sawn material 3/4" thick. My hopes were to avoid a second operation
after sawing (edge, then slot).
My hope was to track down a mandrel, two small straight cutters, and
a slotting cutter (all 1/4" thick) which I could stack to produce the
cutter I need. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark