Stormin Mormon

They normally have a number or letter on the flat side. Look for it -- 00 or
1/4L or something like that. I don't know that anyone goes by diameter.

Sometimes a smaller one mushes out when you put the screw into the center.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"bbford" wrote in message
I am trying to repair a bathtub faucet leak on an old house. The main
problem was that the seat was damaged. I managed to remove it and grind it
flat and smooth. Although the leak stopped, I would like to replace the
washer also. The problem is the size. It is a flat washer with an outside
diameter of 15/16 inch and I can't find one anywhere in town and had no luck
searching the web for an online plumbing supply store. Is 15/16 a common
size? Any suggestions where I could find a washer this big?