Martin Angove

In message ,
Martin Angove wrote:

In message ,
Pet wrote:

[...]

Also bveen looking into LED lights, but have no idea whether a 9 LED
unit would give enough light t replace the halogens.(one in each place)

I've never used LED lights in this role. It is possible to get LED lamps
which directly replace GU/GZ10 mains halogens but I would be very
surprised if the light output was in any way comparable. There have been
some lengthy LED/CFL/incandescent debates here within living memory, it
might be worth your while looking one or two up.

Neglected to mention, of course, that it is also possible to get CFL
lamps in GU10 format. These may be more acceptable than LEDs, subject to
the debates I mentioned :-)

Hwyl!

M.

--