Paul R

Fair comment - BUT this pack wouldn't have resolved the problem I had with
missing steel sink clips!
Paul R

"nog" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:17:54 +0000 (UTC), Dave wrote:

This is where Buy and Queue fall down. They offer the product but
can't/won't offer the individual minor parts that you may require. This

is
caused by their buy to price policy, which results in Chinese

contractors
supplying them with kits that does not allow them to give you the odd

screw
that may be missing.

For a retailer to offer that granularity of service would cost rather more
though. I don't think that a quid for the "Assembly Spares Pack" they sell
is a bad compromise.

---