Tim S

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:32:18 +0000, Mike James wrote:
Hi Timbo.
If it's of any use to you, I have just been to a local glass merchant
(fairly large one) and priced up a 1000mm X 700mm bevelled edge at about
£56.00. This they will cut from a large mirror sheet and they will bevel
& drill for fixings.
Hope this gives you a rough Idea.
Regards.
Mike.

Hey - that's not too bad. I was imagining £100

Ok feel better now - thanks :-)

Of course, it would now have been cheaper to pay someone to clean the
carpets. You could start a whole thread on "I decided to save a fortune by
DIM - but I had a few "difficulties" and now it cost 2x what a pro would
have charged. He!

Cheers

Timbo