Machineman

How about the new LG fridge with the tv in the door :-) Havn't seen a
price on it but they have one without that goes for $3k cnd.
http://ca.lge.com/en/prodmodeldetail...elect+a+model#

Ecnerwal wrote:

In article . net,
"Rick" wrote:

Yes, I can hardly wait to be able to email my refrigerator and tell it what
to defrost for dinner while it offers me the selections via web cam...

And I can hardly wait until you get the "liver and onions" virus (for
people who don't like liver and onions - the virus will examine your
eating records before deciding how to infect your fridge - your fridge
electronically orders 100's of lbs of food you never eat from the store
for you, and defrosts 5 lbs of it every night, no matter what you tell
it to defrost), or the "vacation virus" (your fridge defrosts everything
and it all rots throughout your vacation).

Having seen the digital toster first as a joke, and then as a reality
that lived up to most of the problems in the joke, I'm not going for
anything excessively "smart" in my house. I prefer a dumb house that
can't get screwed up, with dumb appliances.

--
James P Crombie
Slemon Park, PEI

http://www.jamescrombie.com