Larry Jaques

On 30 Aug 2004 06:48:34 GMT, (TLKALLAM8) calmly
ranted:

I wish i was so lucky I went a bought the most expensive washer in the store (
maytag neptune) thinking the more i spend the less proplems i will have .Well
they have changed it out 3 times and now my waranty is out.My door latch went
bad
and blew a resister in the main board $ 200 just for parts . I wonder why they
can't make the same washers as the one you have .Why change it if it works.

Have you spoken with Maytag about a Lemon Law problem?
My experience with them is wretched, too. I had problems
with their Magic Chef line and they said "Sorry, no exchanges
for a real Maytag, but we'll extend your warranty by a year."
The new rollers in the dryer thump for the first five minutes
just like the originals. Why can't they design quiet rollers
instead of those which go flat after 24 hours? sigh

I'll upgrade to an -old- Maytag or Kenmore washer/dryer set
when this one goes. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be
waiting very long.

-
Interpreted Interpolations Done Dirt Cheap.
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming