AL

The front loading Neptune is troublesome because it is a new design. Same
with those models equipped with LCD displays.

A plain old top loading washer from a good company (eg. Whirlpool, Maytag,
but not GE) will still last a long time.

"TLKALLAM8" wrote in message
I wish i was so lucky I went a bought the most expensive washer in the

store (
maytag neptune) thinking the more i spend the less proplems i will have

..Well
they have changed it out 3 times and now my waranty is out.My door latch

went
bad
and blew a resister in the main board $ 200 just for parts . I wonder why

they
can't make the same washers as the one you have .Why change it if it

works.