Ted Frater

TLKALLAM8 wrote:
I wish i was so lucky I went a bought the most expensive washer in the store (
maytag neptune) thinking the more i spend the less proplems i will have .Well
they have changed it out 3 times and now my waranty is out.My door latch went
bad
and blew a resister in the main board $ 200 just for parts . I wonder why they
can't make the same washers as the one you have .Why change it if it works.

well I like it, good to hear about old equipment still doing its job.
how about extending this thread to cover all old gear being used?
including tools equipment plant just about anything?

Ill start off by mentioniing Ive here in the UK a nice 1942 15kw ex WD
generator. Just did an oil change and the fibre coupling between the
diesel and the alternator. now 62 years old and still going well. Use it
to power a stick welder/ transformer of the same vintage. Will give 200
amps continious all day.
Look forward to other news.
Ted Frater Dorset UK.