SJF

"barry martin" wrote in message
news:2096503346.3881.29.5742955.1773579621.RIMEGat ...
SJF:

S Not to be a smart-a$$ or anything, but could you share with us how

you
S did this? I, am I'm quite sure other readers, would apreciate a

short
S lesson on the pluses and minuses usage in search engines. Thanks!
S I Googled "ABP window" and got something that looks like what you

wanted.

Ah, just the usual words-in-quotes trick. Thanks!

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

Barry, if, on the Google query line, you use the quotation marks like this,
"ABP window" You will get hits that contain only the exact quoted phrase
in their text. If you enter the phrase without the quotation marks you will
get hits that contain the both -ABP- and -windows- even if the two groups
are not contiguous. Tricky concepts but you get a feel for it as you
continue to use google.

http://www.google.com/help/basics.html

This outlines basic procedures for using Google.

SJF