dmc

Default Homebase & B&Q own-brand tools

In article ,
Tony Bryer wrote:
In article , Noel
Hegan wrote:
Just FYI I thought BMJ Power had gone bust?

I collected my fixed B&D drill from the branch in Brentford (behind
PC World) last Saturday and they were very much in business then.
But I couldn't swear it was BMJ: to me it's still the B&D shop.

BMJ power in Chatham certainly shut down with little notice a while
back (there was a thread on here I seem to remember). I rang them at
the start of the week and agreed to take a drill in to be repaired - when
I went on the friday they were closed :-(

Shame. Always had excellent service from them.

Darren