mike

Robert Galloway wrote in message ...
Subscribed to Wood a number of years ago. I do think it has declined a
little. I let it expire. Can't seem to give up on FWW, AW and WWJ. I
picked up an issue of Woodwork at Borders. Couldn't help myself. Read
it and entered a subscription through Amazon. Looks good. Wish me
luck. (Confessions of a woodworking magazine junky). Anybody have
opinions of Woodwork?

bob g.

RonB wrote:
I share your pain. I am about 1/2 way through a free 2 year subscription
(airline miles promotion) and wish I had selected another box. I had picked
WOOD up on the news stand years ago and enjoyed it, but they seem to be on a
mission furniture and crafts binge. I do appreciate their tool reviews
because they have provided timely coverage for my last two buys.

Other than that, kinda disappointed. Maybe I am moving boyond the crafts
stage in my craft -- Naaawwww!

Woodwork is my favorite, Fine Woodworking second. Decided not to renew
subscription to Wood after the misleading article on glues a month or
two ago. I would venture to say that the author has as much
expierience with hot hide glue as I do with brain surgery.

Mike, retired carpenter